Forum: Ruby on Rails Can't access Substruct admin or reset login

C8e1d9c4c24114f2f914d1d8d5fbbb30?d=identicon&s=25 Alistair Smith (alipali)
on 2014-08-21 23:41
I'm running a very very old version of Substruct and my developer has
long since disappeared, the site is works fairly wonkily and I have no
idea how to access the admin portal for Substruct or to reset the login
to make changes.

Help!
On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Alistair Smith <lists@ruby-forum.com>
wrote:
> I'm running a very very old version of Substruct and my developer has
> long since disappeared, the site is works fairly wonkily and I have no
> idea how to access the admin portal for Substruct or to reset the login
> to make changes.

Condolences :-)

An unmaintained *e-commerce* site using software that old? Ouch.

You need to find a new developer, pronto.

Good luck.
http://about.me/hassanschroeder
twitter: @hassan