Forum: Ruby on Rails new Fedora rails environemt

E6d6480fd6722d3f45dcf4cf3842e177?d=identicon&s=25 David Holk (Guest)
My first message! Hello Everybody!

I am about to create a Fedora based rails environment. I'm very new to
rails
and never installed linux before.

Anybody have any quick, off the top of their head tips before I get
started?
This will be a development server.(Obviously, I'll direct my linux
questions
elsewhere)

Thanks,

Dave
5498d1507784752a878d7cf33be13f6a?d=identicon&s=25 Scott Mathieson (uberkorp)
on 2006-02-13 20:05
good guide here
http://digitalmediaminute.com/howto/fc4rails/

good general fedora install/setup tips/notes here...
http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-fc4.html
.. and here
http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_4_installati...

have fun