Forum: Ruby Boulder-Denver Ruby Group - February 15th

671a594c8e50842418749070324bf64c?d=identicon&s=25 mghaught@gmail.com (Guest)
The Boulder-Denver Ruby Group will hold its February meeting on
Wednesday the 15th.  We will be meeting in the Mobius building at 36
and McCaslin (directions below).  David A. Black will be joining our
group that night and will be presenting for our group.  At 6pm we'll
have a networking session with pizza (compliments Collective
Intellect).  At 7pm we'll begin the meeting with some announcements
followed by David's talk.  After his talk concludes we'll have a
question and answer session.  We should be completely done by 9pm at
the latest.

Cheers,
Marty Haught

Directions:
Mobius Building
100 Superior Plaza Way, Suite 200
Superior, CO 80027

URL to google maps:
http://tinyurl.com/dc9be

Full Meeting Announcement:
http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=5445
Aee77dba395ece0a04c688b05b07cd63?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel Berger (Guest)
mghaught@gmail.com wrote:
> Cheers,
> Marty Haught

The weather forecast does not look good for tomorrow. :(

Dan