Forum: Ruby Ruby CGI question?

B2561fdd05855be51aca982c54eb9f81?d=identicon&s=25 John N. Alegre (Guest)
Could someone point me to some example code for a Ruby script that would
parse information from and HTML form and send the info to a remote email
address?

All comments welcome
john
John N. Alegre wrote:

> Could someone point me to some example code for a Ruby script that would
> parse information from and HTML form and send the info to a remote email
> address?
>
> All comments welcome
> john
No luck ...

Anybody got a pointer here?

john
DÅ?a Pondelok 13 Február 2006 22:13 John N. Alegre napísal:
> Anybody got a pointer here?
>
> john
CGI and Net::SMTP should be part of the standard library. I advise
looking for
documentation on those, if you know how to form SMTP messages. I know
Google
yields a result for the former, check the online Pickaxe for the latter.

David Vallner