Forum: Ruby on Rails table name and scaffolding

E4c4a05719644c37f02dc5181de7c8c5?d=identicon&s=25 Buntin, Seth - KATE (Guest)
I am setting up my scafolding and I am getting the "you need to create
your table" message.  My question is I am creating a scafolding for my
MessageCategory model.  I have a table called messagecategory but I
still get that message.  What should I name my table so that this will
work?

Thanks.
Seth
7223c62b7310e164eb79c740188abbda?d=identicon&s=25 Xavier Noria (Guest)
On Feb 11, 2006, at 16:12, Buntin, Seth - KATE wrote:

> I am setting up my scafolding and I am getting the "you need to
> create your table" message.  My question is I am creating a
> scafolding for my MessageCategory model.  I have a table called
> messagecategory but I still get that message.  What should I name
> my table so that this will work?

message_categories