Forum: Ruby on Rails Looking for Ruby programmers in Houston

A440cf083e30f719b149faae72672abc?d=identicon&s=25 Delgado, Manuel (Guest)
We need to create a content management system for a small newspaper and
want to build it using Ruby on Rails. We're in Houston. Is any of you
located here and looking for a project, or know of anybody?

Thanks!

Manuel
Bb6ecee0238ef2461bef3416722b35c5?d=identicon&s=25 pat eyler (Guest)
On 2/11/06, Delgado, Manuel <mdelgado@onerealworld.com> wrote:

> We need to create a content management system for a small newspaper and want
> to build it using Ruby on Rails. We're in Houston. Is any of you located
> here and looking for a project, or know of anybody?

You should talk to Ezra Zygmuntowicz (ezra at yakima dash herald dot
com)
he's already written something like this for his newspaper/employer:

        http://www.yakima-herald.com/

--
thanks,
-pate