Forum: Ruby on Rails Good tutorials & more

28f3c0e0e54c86931866a10aba975d55?d=identicon&s=25 Pete (Guest)
on 2006-02-11 13:44
Hi all - just a quick one - Ive been reading through a lot of these
posts and notice a lot of people looking for resouces ie Tutorials etc,
well I have recently signed up for the new Rubyforums.co.uk which
promises to be a great source of info for us all, they already have some
neat stuff on there which I have used myself and am very happy with so i
just thought it the good thing to do by sharing this info' - They could
do with members signing up to keep the knowledge base flowing though, so
Lets do our bit guys.

go to Rubyforums.co.uk well worth a visit

Hope it helps you all
Pete
119af50160cabfe1fb6f2f05f5018c64?d=identicon&s=25 James Ludlow (Guest)
On 2/11/06, Pete <petedean1@aol.com> wrote:
> Hi all - just a quick one - Ive been reading through a lot of these
> posts and notice a lot of people looking for resouces ie Tutorials etc,
> well I have recently signed up for the new Rubyforums.co.uk which
> promises to be a great source of info for us all, they already have some
> neat stuff on there which I have used myself and am very happy with so i
> just thought it the good thing to do by sharing this info' - They could
> do with members signing up to keep the knowledge base flowing though, so
> Lets do our bit guys.

Most people at least try to have some content up before spamming
mailing lists from fake accounts.  If your site is useful, people will
find it.
5d15c6821f3c3054c04b85471824ba7c?d=identicon&s=25 John Wells (Guest)
On Saturday, February 11, 2006, at 1:44 PM, Pete wrote:
>Hi all - just a quick one - Ive been reading through a lot of these

Wow...what a "tool" ;)