Forum: Ruby on Rails Caching in development mode on webrick

58213d4c1552914aaa20e9cab0010149?d=identicon&s=25 David N. Welton (Guest)

I'm running a more or less up-to-date system, and am encountering
something that's irritating me:

I make changes to the .rhtml file, and yet don't see them from my
browser.  The development.log file indicates that 1) I am indeed in
development mode, and 2) queries are being run against the database, so
something is happening - it's just not reading in the new .rhtml file...
 Or at best it will read it in once and then not accept further changes.

Ideas?

Thankyou,
--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
- http://www.dedasys.com/

BTW, my compliments on Rails - it is a fine system indeed!
A8d75ad278b9738490449e73996569e4?d=identicon&s=25 Fredrik (Guest)
on 2006-09-14 00:31
Any update on this one? I'm running into the same problem.

-Fredrik