Forum: NGINX listen spdy per server_name

Ebfa54c92a50798dfdbbdb4e28ed1f29?d=identicon&s=25 Richard Kearsley (Guest)
Hi
It seems that if I have 2 server {} sections, one with spdy enabled and
one without, spdy is still accepted on the second

server
{
         server_name "";
         listen 80;
         listen 443 ssl spdy;
}
server
{
         server_name "something.com";
         listen 80;
         listen 443 ssl;
}

a request to something.com still allows spdy, but I want it to fall back
to normal https in this case
Is this correct behaviour?

Thanks
Richard
40b4c848b8fcd63b0cb60b9d170c3a77?d=identicon&s=25 Valentin V. Bartenev (Guest)
On Sunday 17 August 2014 06:26:50 Richard Kearsley wrote:
> server
> {
>          server_name "something.com";
>          listen 80;
>          listen 443 ssl;
> }
>
> a request to something.com still allows spdy, but I want it to fall back
> to normal https in this case
> Is this correct behaviour?

[..]

Yes, it's expected behavior since both options works on a port basis.
http://nginx.org/r/listen

See also:
http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx/2014-Febr...

  wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev