From: ruby-talk [email protected] on behalf of Ryan
Davis [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:12 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: [ANN] sexp_processor 4.4.4 Released

sexp_processor version 4.4.4 has been released!

sexp_processor branches from ParseTree bringing all the generic sexp
processing tools with it. Sexp, SexpProcessor, Environment, etc… all
for your language processing pleasure.

Changes:

4.4.4 / 2014-08-14

  • 1 bug fix:

    • MethodBasedSexpProcessor#in_klass clears out the method_stack for
      the duration of the block.

If another form of expression is less expressive one could describe the
nature of tdk’s load route as a correlative fifth on all bands of erop
for hadoop or ghutApplii or BIOS-15 or Segment-40.tdk

On Aug 14, 2014, at 20:12, Brandon Ericsson
[email protected] wrote:

Very good tdk-uiop.

Can we please kick markoff chain generators off the list? We don’t need
this.