Forum: Ruby Re: Yahoo! Widgets (JavaScript) - do we have a anything like

67bb4df2775f6a6b603347dce7119571?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
>I believe Glenn called for something that lets him do desktop  applets, not
>standard GUI. Can you make something like completely  borderless windows
with
>non-rectangular shapes in  FOX?

><insert random religious rant against synthetic GUIs from a  recent KDE
whore
here>

> David Vallner

Dear David,

I think this is possible. The borderlessness may be achieved using
option
DECOR_NONE,
showing non-rectangular windows is possible from FOX1.4 upwards
according to the changelog.
But I haven't tried out this so far myself....

Best regards,

Axel