John C.

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Aneesha
Bakharia
Sent: 09 February 2006 12:35
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Rails] Rail in teaching environments

Hi

I’ve started building a nextgen VLE/LMS in Rails. Early days yet, but am
hoping to have an early beta available by May. I’ll also have to get
some hosting sorted out.

Just wondering if you perhaps meant teaching a course on rails.

Aneesha

On 2/9/06, John C. [email protected] wrote:

Newbie question (just joined the list)

Is anyone running Ruby on Rails in a teaching environment?

Regards

John

John C. BA, MBCS, PGCertE

Lecturer, Department of Computing, The Business School

Room F316, Galton Building, University of Central England,

Franchise Street, Perry Barr, Birmingham B42 2SU

Tel: +44 (0) 121 331 6937, Fax +44 (0) 121 331 6281, Mobile: 07795 215
912

Essential Website - http://essential.tbs.uce.ac.uk