Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: CHM Documentation for Rails Version 1.0

> If you are able to download the file, but then you get this
> error when trying to open the file, yes this is something
> with the Security Policy within your company. Sorry.

Turns out it was easily solved.  Right clicked on the file, selected
properties and clicked "Unblock".

Works fine now.  Sorry for the noise.

Dan
Eea7ad39737b0dbf3de38874e0a6c7d8?d=identicon&s=25 Justin Forder (Guest)
Berger, Daniel wrote:
>> If you are able to download the file, but then you get this
>> error when trying to open the file, yes this is something
>> with the Security Policy within your company. Sorry.
>
> Turns out it was easily solved.  Right clicked on the file, selected
> properties and clicked "Unblock".
>
> Works fine now.  Sorry for the noise.

It happened to me too - not obvious what was going on, and not something
I'd seen before. I could navigate the contents tree, but the main pane
kept displaying the error.

But thank you, DeLynn - it's working now, and it will be very useful.

   Justin
81279142caec7e29150fced7f916da62?d=identicon&s=25 DeLynn Berry (Guest)
> It happened to me too - not obvious what was going on, and not something
> I'd seen before. I could navigate the contents tree, but the main pane
> kept displaying the error.

Yeah, I have never seen or heard about that error. I never tried
opening the file on a XP box though either. Good information to know
about. Thanks for the follow up.

> But thank you, DeLynn - it's working now, and it will be very useful.

Not a problem. Hope it helps everyone out.

--
DeLynn Berry
delynn@gmail.com