Forum: Ruby on Rails CHM Documentation for Rails Version 1.0

81279142caec7e29150fced7f916da62?d=identicon&s=25 DeLynn Berry (Guest)
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just posted an updated CHM file
that
contains documentation for Rails Version 1.0. You can read all about
it
here<http://www.delynnberry.com/articles/2006/02/07/rai....
I plan to continue updating the CHM file as newer versions of Rails are
announced, but I also want to finish an article that includes a rake
file
that will make it easy for anyone to generate the file--so be sure to
watch
my blog. :-)

Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.
11d27bae391fb2e05da65dcc09d28ba9?d=identicon&s=25 Kevin (Guest)
Cool, love it.

Kevin
Bcb581c41b77afce0bd1a63ce2ff1b9c?d=identicon&s=25 Serdar Kılıç (Guest)
Thank you, it makes great lunch time reading :)

On 08/02/06, DeLynn Berry <delynn@gmail.com> wrote:
> DeLynn Berry
> delynn@gmail.com
> http://www.delynnberry.com