Forum: Ruby on Rails Dinamic controller

C381828d1907912eab30cbe38d5ea245?d=identicon&s=25 Aníbal Rojas (Guest)
Is it possible to make a Rails app respond to a "dinamic" controller?
As I understand method_missing can be used inside a controller to
respond to nonexisting methods, is it possible to provide a similar
behavior at a controller level? I am not sure at whic level would this
code be inserted...

--
Aníbal Rojas
http://www.lacaraoscura.com/
On Tuesday, February 07, 2006, at 7:56 AM, Aníbal Rojas wrote:
>Is it possible to make a Rails app respond to a "dinamic" controller?
>As I understand method_missing can be used inside a controller to
>respond to nonexisting methods, is it possible to provide a similar
>behavior at a controller level? I am not sure at whic level would this
>code be inserted...

Why would you need that??

Mikkel
119af50160cabfe1fb6f2f05f5018c64?d=identicon&s=25 James Ludlow (Guest)
On 2/7/06, Aníbal Rojas <anibalrojas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to make a Rails app respond to a "dinamic" controller?
> As I understand method_missing can be used inside a controller to
> respond to nonexisting methods, is it possible to provide a similar
> behavior at a controller level? I am not sure at whic level would this
> code be inserted...

"dynamic"

I think I understand your question.  If so, let me know if this link
helps.

http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/HowToRoute...

-- James
C381828d1907912eab30cbe38d5ea245?d=identicon&s=25 Aníbal Rojas (Guest)
That's it thank you! And sorry for myu english ;-)

--
Aníbal Rojas
http://www.lacaraoscura.com/