Forum: Ruby imap_processor 1.5 Released

imap_processor version 1.5 has been released!

* <http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/imap_processor>

IMAPProcessor is a client for processing messages on an IMAP server.  It
provides some basic mechanisms for connecting to an IMAP server,
determining
capabilities and handling messages.

IMAPProcessor ships with several executables which can query and
manipulate IMAP mailboxes in several different ways:

imap_archive  :: Archives old messages to a new dated mailbox.
imap_cleanse  :: Delete messages older than a certain age in specified
mailboxes.
imap_flag     :: Flag messages to/from certain people.
imap_idle     :: Shows new messages in a mailbox.
imap_keywords :: Queries an IMAP server for keywords set on messages
imap_learn    :: Flags messages based on what you've flagged before.
imap_mkdir    :: Ensures that certain mailboxes exist.

Changes:

### 1.5 / 2014-08-06

* 3 major enhancements:

  * IMAPProcessor#process_args now returns an array of option hashes.
  * IMAPProcessor.run now enumerates the array returned from
process_args.
  * You can now specify multiple host configs w/ an array of hashes in
your config files.

* 4 minor enhancements:

  * Added --merge to imap_archive.
  * Added --noop/-n to manually disable destructive actions. (needs to
propagate down).
  * Added imap_cleanse, imap_flag, imap_learn; migrated from
IMAPCleanse.
  * Added support for LOGIN. (bleything)

* 7 bug fixes:

  * Fixed initializers in flag and cleanse.
  * Fixed odd bug w/ running on empty folders. Never saw that before.
odd...
  * Handle unparsable date entries. Stupid spammers...
  * Now calculating latest month when not splitting directly from the
date
  * Removed 1.9/2.0 warnings.
  * Removed dead rubyforge setting in Rakefile
  * Split was still defaulting to true.
Oops. This was actually released by me. Hoe spoofed the email from by
using the first entry in the developer list. Sorry for the minor
misinformation.
F0987c97234fa9c6b26f796bdbdab037?d=identicon&s=25 Andrew Vit (Guest)
On 14-08-06, 17:01, Eric Hodel wrote:
> imap_processor version 1.5 has been released!
>
> * <http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/imap_processor>

RubyForge is gone! I guess this link needs to be updated... (Also linked
from the gemspec, seen at: http://rubygems.org/gems/imap_processor)

Andrew Vit
On Aug 7, 2014, at 16:03, Andrew Vit <andrew@avit.ca> wrote:

> On 14-08-06, 17:01, Eric Hodel wrote:
>> imap_processor version 1.5 has been released!
>>
>> * <http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/imap_processor>
>
> RubyForge is gone! I guess this link needs to be updated... (Also linked from
the gemspec, seen at: http://rubygems.org/gems/imap_processor)

Hah. yes. that needs to be fixed. thanks.
Existing account

No account? Register here.