Forum: Ruby FXRuby question

67bb4df2775f6a6b603347dce7119571?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
Dear all,

I would like to use FXRuby to program a GUI application, which when
loaded, shows a png image for some time (similar to if you open,say,
OpenOffice, you get some picture in the middle of the screen  for  some
time which then disappears again and lets you write something).
How can this be achieved and how can the time be controlled?

Thank you very much,

Axel
B97225f66bb5caac601b12735d430a0d?d=identicon&s=25 Marcin MielżyÅ?ski (Guest)
Nuralanur@aol.com wrote:
> Axel

http://fxruby.org/doc/api/classes/Fox/FXSplashWindow.html

lopex