Forum: Ruby on Rails SCGI

515898082d7e6c89dc58ef017d1c311e?d=identicon&s=25 Fish Man (fishman2001)
on 2006-02-05 19:21
Hi please help,
   Id like to get SCGI working with rails. having gone through the
instruction its seems straight forward enough, but for one slight snag.
mod_scgi.so the one I downloaded seems to be for DOS. no problem, I just
download the source and comile it for Solaris, oh oh for some reason it
doesn't compile. So I decided to search the web for a binarie version
for Solaris 10 (Sparc CPU). I could not find a bean. lots of Linux 386
versions but no solaris.

Does any one know where I can download the sparc binarie version of
mod_scgi.so for solaris 10?

Please :)
515898082d7e6c89dc58ef017d1c311e?d=identicon&s=25 Fish Man (fishman2001)
on 2006-02-05 19:23
forgot to mention its for Apache 1.3