Forum: Ruby on Rails i2 vs. instiki-ar

4353600bbb6b6e0950e62f7f44e49dd5?d=identicon&s=25 Steven Smith (Guest)
Just wondering if anyone can tell me the differences between i2 and
instiki-ar?  Is one preferred over the other?  Also, instiki-ar has
support for file uploads but it doesn't look like i2 does.  Is there
any plan to add that support?

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Steven Smith
D895471fbc8b3b1233a250186d542af8?d=identicon&s=25 Alexey Verkhovsky (alexeyv)
Steven Smith wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone can tell me the differences between i2 and
> instiki-ar?  Is one preferred over the other?

Instiki is a personal / intranet wiki project, on a backburner now.
I2 is the engine behind http://wiki.rubyonrails.org, at a fairly early
stage of development.

> Also, instiki-ar has support for file uploads but it doesn't look like
> i2 does. Is there  any plan to add that support?

No, not for I2.

Best regards,
Alexey Verkhovsky