Re: Indentation vs. "end"s

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael S. [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:16 AM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Indentation vs. "end"s

Somehow my first message got swallowed up…

And here I thought you were being ironicle. :wink:

Dan

Never thought about it really, but that would have been the “end” of
it…

Mike (who’ll now go back to lurking…)

I like Ruby just the way it is.

From: Jeff B. [email protected]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 03:53:52 +0900

I like Ruby just the way it is.

Ruby is Ruby not a copy of others.

By the way: Transmitting Python scripts via Web pages or such alike
and being urged to cute’n’paste them into an ascii editor (since
otherwise we git a “Save As” html code … not ascii) is really
pain since the syntax get burried under “To be space or not to be
space”…

(“Space wars II…The return of the TAB” or something like that…)

The "End"s are makeing Ruby bullet proof concerning alternate
transmission ways…may be solid enough to be sent as morse code :slight_smile:

I like ruby due to the fact it is Ruby !

My two cents only…
mcc