Forum: Ruby on Rails actionmailer - No rhtml, rxml, or delegate template

F2b90f5ca602f5c3272d6ee21784c27a?d=identicon&s=25 ray (Guest)
on 2006-02-02 03:57
I'm getting this error when I try to send an email.
No rhtml, rxml, or delegate template found for signup_thanks

But I do have signup_thanks.rhtml in app/view/notifier

This is in the notifier model.
class Notifier < ActionMailer::Base
  def signup_thanks(sent_at = Time.now)
    @subject = "the subject works!"
    @body["first_name"] = "first name"
    @body["last_name"] = "last name"
    @recipients = "test@xxx.com"
    @from = "ror@xxx.com"
    @sent_on = sent_at
    @headers = {}
51a4fd4c5ed993fb41425ea672167915?d=identicon&s=25 Lonny Eachus (lonny)
on 2006-05-24 03:08
I have been having the same problem, and so far have found no solution.
My app worked for about 10 minutes . . . then started doing this.

Lonny Eachus