Forum: Ruby on Rails Need clarification for Rails Engines SVN repository

3dd4b52a0946bd698b1d1635a46ea3a3?d=identicon&s=25 Francois Beausoleil (Guest)
Hi all !

Could someone tell me what's what in the Rails Engines Subversion
repository ?  There are many folders where the Rails Engine is
located, and from the folder names alone, I can't really guess what's
what.

For example, the rails engine plugin is situated at:

plugins/engine
engines/trunk
branches/engines
branches/edge_engines

From the log, I gather engines/tags/* is the release area.
plugins/engine is for script/plugin (and this is merged from
engines/tags/* ?)

If someone can help me see the light, I'll update Rails Engines Wiki
for the next poor soul that comes along :)

Thanks a bunch !
http://opensvn.csie.org/rails_engines/README.

Please create a branch for your wiki engine changes under
/wiki_engine/branches

Thanks!

- james

--
* J *
  ~

2006/2/1, James Adam <james.adam@gmail.com>:
> http://opensvn.csie.org/rails_engines/README.

Great !  Exactly what I wanted.

> Please create a branch for your wiki engine changes under /wiki_engine/branches

No, I meant I was going to modify the Trac Wiki to show this
information.  Instead, I'll simply add a link to this file.

Thanks again !
François