Forum: Ruby Re: inheritance from C object with different parameter count

A0c84e3365612c119dfcab7d0d1fdbb5?d=identicon&s=25 Geert Fannes (Guest)
OK, thanks. At least I am a bit further. Maybe some effort should be
invested in documenting the C extension process in clear detail, since
it is always very confusing if you want to do things that are a bit more
complicated. Are you aware of a good place where I can find detailed
information?
Greetings,
Geert.
04bd97396a23bebf19887fd041e15123?d=identicon&s=25 Esteban Manchado =?iso-8859-1?Q?Vel=E1zquez?= (Guest)
Hi Geert,

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 07:32:17PM +0900, Geert Fannes wrote:
> OK, thanks. At least I am a bit further. Maybe some effort should be
> invested in documenting the C extension process in clear detail, since it is
> always very confusing if you want to do things that are a bit more
> complicated. Are you aware of a good place where I can find detailed
> information?

    Not me, sorry :-( The only places I know with information about C
extensions are The Pickaxe and README.EXT, which comes (perhaps _came_)
with
the Ruby sources. I'm not exactly a C extension guy, you know :-)