Forum: Ruby Announcing libruby-ntlm

86f10bead7153b827270949633d65007?d=identicon&s=25 Jonathan Bastien-Filiatrault (Guest)
19f65b7dca6831edf989224b5ebd3fe0?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
On Tuesday 31 January 2006 09:00 am, Jonathan Bastien-Filiatrault wrote:
> Net::HTTP since the way ISA does authentication is pretty
> ugly/non-standard.
>
> Thank you for your time,
> Jonathan

Intresting, I'll test out this library on the win2k3 servers. Intresting
this
library would help with some apps which I don't want to create a
separate
passwd file each time.

Tsume
Dabdaf107905a3605174b18ead82d45d?d=identicon&s=25 Jason Sweat (sweatje)
On 1/30/06, Jonathan Bastien-Filiatrault <joe@x2a.org> wrote:
> much.
>
> Also, I have not found any clean way to integrate NTLM authentication in
> Net::HTTP since the way ISA does authentication is pretty
> ugly/non-standard.
>
> Thank you for your time,
> Jonathan

Could this be used with WEBrick to provide a server using NTML
authentication on Linux?

Regards,
Jason
http://blog.casey-sweat.us/
86f10bead7153b827270949633d65007?d=identicon&s=25 Jonathan Bastien-Filiatrault (Guest)