Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Re: [ANN] HTML Output plugin

6ff739ae9ebd9522b6bac69ed2e7d25f?d=identicon&s=25 Dean Matsueda (Guest)
> Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say... sigh. And all I have
> to say is "don't drink the hixie koolaid!"

Well, I hear ya, but some people think the mime/type issue is important
and some people just prefer to use the HTML 4.01 DTD.  Both are
perfectly valid reasons as with choosing to use one of the XHTML DTDs.

Bottom line is that this plug-in helps web developers author
well-formed, valid, and interoperable web pages and that's a Good Thing
for everyone!  :)