Forum: Rails Engines development Latest version...

Cb610750ee94ca103aef4b2dc7b1b768?d=identicon&s=25 Nick Stuart (Guest)
Hi James and all, I remember seeing an e-mail asking if the latest
version of the engines was working for me. I just wanted to report
back that it is currently working as advertised. I haven't had much of
a chance to work on my project that is using them, but as of right now
I'm not having any engine related issues!  :)

-Nick
Glad to hear it. Everyone else might also be glad to know that I'm
focussing most of my efforts at the moment on writing a decent test
suite for the Engines mechanism - because we're thinking somewhat
'outside of the box', and with many aspects of Engines only testable
within a running Rails application, it's taken a while, but the next
release should make it much easier to track down bugs. Phew.

- james

On 1/30/06, Nick Stuart <nicholas.stuart@gmail.com> wrote:

* J *
  ~