Forum: Ruby webservi ce consumption over SSL

Ab457a1472a803502ebbabb9a811d2d9?d=identicon&s=25 Giedrius (Guest)
on 2006-01-30 11:03
Hi, as long as nobody answered to my previous question, i'll try to
write in another way.
I have:
webservice WSDL link (https://something?WSDL, that's .net webservice)
pem file (certificate, needed to authentificate for gettting data)

i need :
to consume that webservice without describing API's for each method (i
mean use WSL to construct needed structures or objects).

condition:
use as litle lines of code as possible :)
btw, i would prefer solution, that would work on standart ruby
instalation (without additional installs, is that possible)
2c51fec8183a5d21c4e11b430beabb47?d=identicon&s=25 Patrick Hurley (Guest)
On 1/30/06, Giedrius <GiedriusBanaitis@gmail.com> wrote:
> condition:
> use as litle lines of code as possible :)
> btw, i would prefer solution, that would work on standart ruby
> instalation (without additional installs, is that possible)
>
> --

Well unless you want to wait a long time you will probably want to
download soap4r (if I understand your problem correctly), which
includes a wsdl2ruby generator.

Good luck
pth