Forum: Ruby on Rails ActionMailer Validation

9424c4483c4546f5d6e3e07ceedacd58?d=identicon&s=25 alexp (Guest)
on 2006-01-29 14:17
Hi, I've finished an ActionMailer setup using form_remote_tag
It works fine but now I want to validate the content, like the email
(its a mailing list signup)

I can't find any information on validating ActionMailer, all the
material I can find on validation makes use of ActiveRecord.

Any ideas?
F8b8738ed3dc472a597fd8fea63b1d52?d=identicon&s=25 Daan (Guest)
on 2006-04-12 16:03
alexp wrote:
> Hi, I've finished an ActionMailer setup using form_remote_tag
> It works fine but now I want to validate the content, like the email
> (its a mailing list signup)
>
> I can't find any information on validating ActionMailer, all the
> material I can find on validation makes use of ActiveRecord.
>
> Any ideas?

same question here..