Rails Sessions - Disabling and Garbage Collection

Is there a way to turn sessions off in Rails? Doesn’t appear to be.

Also, is there any garbage collection for stale sessions?

On those two topics, are there any problems with Rails handling those
options?

I ask because it seems like something that would have been included.

If there is no technical reason why it wasn’t included, then I’ll
create/submit a source patch to add them.

Thanks

Bob S.

http://www.railtie.net/

Sessions are used for flash, so if you use flash then donÂ?t disable the
sessions.
You can set
::ActionController::CgiRequest::DEFAULT_SESSION_OPTIONS = false
to dissable the sessions processing

Abuot the garbage collection topic, I have no idea

Rodrigo Domínguez
Consultor
Av. Directorio 183 1º Piso
Tel: 4921-1648 / 4926-1067
Cel: 15-5695-6027
mailto:[email protected] [email protected]
http://www.rorra.com.ar/ www.rorra.com.ar