Forum: Ruby Ruby Chaps in London

508861510639b56d61eb30e6a28b01d9?d=identicon&s=25 John Maclean (Guest)
Are there any Ruby users in London? I've been to a python/ruby meet
somewhere in Central London last year. Can't for the life of me
remember I found out about it. Must've been on a mailing list
somewhere...
Hi --

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006, John Maclean wrote:

> Are there any Ruby users in London? I've been to a python/ruby meet
> somewhere in Central London last year. Can't for the life of me
> remember I found out about it. Must've been on a mailing list
> somewhere...

There's a London mailing list:

and a meeting coming up on Feb. 7; see very recent email archives for
details.  (I don't live in London but I'm there once or twice a year
and can actually claim to have organized the first two meetings, tiny
though they were :-)  They've gotten bigger.)

David

--
David A. Black
dblack@wobblini.net

"Ruby for Rails", from Manning Publications, coming May 1, 2006!
http://www.manning.com/books/black
Efbfad4ef638cfb7d1145ead4870e2d0?d=identicon&s=25 Matt Mower (Guest)
> Are there any Ruby users in London? I've been to a python/ruby meet
> somewhere in Central London last year. Can't for the life of me
> remember I found out about it. Must've been on a mailing list
> somewhere...

At least one London rubyist here.

80500a30fa7d7387d497408f5a4d91d3?d=identicon&s=25 Glenn Smith (Guest)
Is Aylesbury close enough? :o)

Actually I work in Hemel which is closer - er, make that WORKED at
Hemel...
until somebody blew up the oild depot 300 yards from my office!!!

--

All the best
Glenn