Forum: Ruby on Rails mysql cluster problem

73606b1d1042de19056f3d59492b652f?d=identicon&s=25 Charlie Bowman (beachguy82)
on 2006-01-27 14:42
I have a small rails app that works on fine connecting to two different
testing databases, but when I try to connect to our mysql cluster
database I receive this error.  I am running rails 1.0

Mysql::Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query: SELECT
COUNT(*) FROM product

The two testing databases are running mysql 4.0 and our cluster database
is running mysql 4.1

Anyone got any ideas?
73606b1d1042de19056f3d59492b652f?d=identicon&s=25 Charlie Bowman (beachguy82)
on 2006-01-27 20:34
Does anyone have experience with rails and a mysql cluster?