Forum: Ruby Need help with soap timeout issue

804c9f5d8d012e3160d321e9f65235a6?d=identicon&s=25 Werner Bohl (Guest)
Hi

Have a Rails 1.0 based Web Service. This service exports many method.
All run fine except for a methos that takes 60-300 secs to complete.
This long running method errs when invoked from client, but it passes
functional tests.
As attached server log shows, service invocation runs to completion, its
when delivering response that the error arises. Client receives an error
html page instead of soap response.
Did set connection, send and receive timeout options in service client
driver to 10 minutes.

Server platform: Windows Server 2003,ruby 1.8.2,latest rails running on
Apache
Client platform: Centos 4.2, ruby 1.8.4

Please help me this is driving me nuts.

Werner Bohl
C4ec160c6223ee24609cbd07fd922be5?d=identicon&s=25 NAKAMURA, Hiroshi (Guest)