Forum: Ruby on Rails Looking for a Ruby, ROR code sample or info

D39d0ca068242d364ae06b7f817244f2?d=identicon&s=25 Straaten, Onno van der (Guest)
Hi all,

I am looking for a code sample that shows how to execute a host-command
using Ruby or ROR and then read the output.

Thanks,

Onno

information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be
copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and
any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.
C7669e8b5676f61fdf202230cbcf72d8?d=identicon&s=25 Mikkel Bruun (mikkel)
on 2006-01-24 10:13
What kind of host are we talking about?? And what kind of command??

Mikkel