Forum: Ruby on Rails Do you know a decent ROR newssite??

Cd8c9864d88bcafc164d8fdb820cc451?d=identicon&s=25 Chrisr (Guest)

is there a really cool website for the latest ruby on rails news??
The official page remains fairly stagnant and i dont know anywhere else
to look.

Any ideas?
642a55efaf21673ee542bc17e64c8ed1?d=identicon&s=25 Juan Lupión (Guest)
Well, for starters you have the Planet:

http://www.planetrubyonrails.org/

Dunno if this is cool enough :-)