Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] TeensyWeb 0.1.0 released

86b36e556cec3b988cae0bc907cbbfc6?d=identicon&s=25 Jon A. Lambert (Guest)
TeensyWeb 0.1.0 has been released.

The is a combination wiki, forums, and subversion repository browser.

It's simplistic.  Nothing fancy.  Possibly buggy and broken as it's my
first
rails app.

It requires rails, bluecloth, syntax be installed, which you can get
from
gems. In order to use subversion and graphwiz you must have those
installed
and the commands accessible from the path.

Other than that there is no installation guide.  No gems.  Just a tar
file.

See license file for license.

See http://teensymud.kicks-ass.org/wiki/show/TeensyWeb

The above site has forums for TeensyWeb and some information, but it's a
dual project site....

TeensyWeb being the secondary project.

Criticisms, requests, flames, shoe on table pounding rants all welcome.

Enjoy.  :-)

--

J. Lambert
D90ef6808433e63203e15a5c2dadb0bb?d=identicon&s=25 Ben Reubenstien (Guest)

Logged in and like what you have done.  I will have to grab the source.
have been looking for a simple forum solution and this looks like it
could
work for my app.  Are you looking for contributors?

~ Ben
Ben Reubenstien wrote:
> Logged in and like what you have done.  I will have to grab the source.  I
> have been looking for a simple forum solution and this looks like it could
> work for my app.  Are you looking for contributors?

Thanks, and yes I certainly am.

The subversion repository can be found here:
   http://sourcery.dyndns.org/svn/teensyweb/

--
J. Lambert