  From: Michael Trier
  To: rails@lists.rubyonrails.org
  Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 1:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [Rails] [Announcement] Google: Evil or Not?

  Cool site.  Nice work.

  Michael Trier

  On 1/13/06, Ugo Cei <ugo.cei@gmail.com> wrote:
    "Google: Evil or Not?" is my first Rails webapp and I've just made
it
    public at http://evilornot.info

    Do you still believe the "Do no evil" Google mantra? Do you think
    Google Book Search, the AOL deal, and Larry and Sergey's 767 point
    Google losing it's pristine morality and turning over to the dark
side?

    Now you can discover what the world thinks and contribute your own
    opinion. Head over to Google: Evil or Not? and vote with your mouse.
    Every day, the site presents you with a selection of relevant news
    snippets and, for each one of them, you can select the level of
    Google evilness, or lack thereof, that is suggested by it. Let the
    collective wisdom of the Web decide whether Google is evil or not!

            Ugo

    P.S.: Thanks to the folks at Planet Argon for helping me set it up.

    --
    Ugo Cei
    Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/