Forum: Ruby JRuby at JavaOne 2006

Charles O Nutter (Guest)
Just a quick heads up for all you poor Java-devs-that-dig-Ruby: Tom
Enebo
and I have been accepted for a JRuby technical session at JavaOne this
year. We should have most of the milestones I talked about at RubyConf
completed, and oughta have plenty more cool demos to run. If all goes
well, we may have Rails running under JRuby too.

JavaOne is in San Francisco, May 16-19 this year. If you go, find me
and we'll grab a beer or sumthin.

There's a more detailed announcement on my blog,
http://headius.blogspot.com/.

Happy coding!

- Charlie
Bil K. (Guest)
Charles O Nutter wrote:
> Just a quick heads up for all you poor Java-devs-that-dig-Ruby: Tom Enebo
> and I have been accepted for a JRuby technical session at JavaOne this
> year. We should have most of the milestones I talked about at RubyConf
> completed, and oughta have plenty more cool demos to run.

Most awesome news!

Regards,