Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Unit test Problem

588b8a8cef3c8231ff4cf6948d5e1991?d=identicon&s=25 Luciano Broussal (Guest)
Hi all,

I have a problem with unit test database data reload.

I have several test_xxx function in my ruby unit test file

I would like to know why xxxx.yml containing test data are load only 1
time
for all the test while specification say it done for before each test
method.

Thus my test_xxx are dependant of previous test

This is a mistake, because the specs say the test data  are reload
before
each test_method?

I would like you help to solve this problem?

Is it a rails bug, strange because specs are clean on this subject?

Regards.

Croco
I'm too tired to get into it, but you're probably having issues with
transactional fixtures.  Check out
http://clarkware.com/cgi/blosxom/2005/10/24#Rails1... to get
a good understanding of the testing options in Rails.

Pat
588b8a8cef3c8231ff4cf6948d5e1991?d=identicon&s=25 Luciano Broussal (Guest)
Thank you for your successful help.

Croco

On 1/17/06, Pat Maddox <pergesu@gmail.com> wrote:

Luciano Broussal