Forum: Ruby on Rails Handling unexpected db exceptions...

D802ba476bb7ccfb1f43a4e89194fc8a?d=identicon&s=25 James Ricci (Guest)
Is there any general way, other than putting in "rescue" catch sections,
capture exceptions thrown when an unexpected exception is thrown?

Thanks in advance,

James
84962fcce3fbde5aef15001d60e242ae?d=identicon&s=25 Michael Glaesemann (Guest)
On Jan 17, 2006, at 4:19 , James Ricci wrote:

> Is there any general way, other than putting in ?rescue? catch
> sections, to capture exceptions thrown when an unexpected exception
> is thrown?
As far as I know, rescue *is* the general way.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com