Forum: Ruby on Rails Tests for Models with file_column

Ef0db53920b243d6758c2f6b1306df0d?d=identicon&s=25 Steve Ross (cwd)
on 2006-01-14 20:12
I know this has been asked and answered, but how do you write tests that
"upload" a file, then check its consistency with the original? Assume a
local machine for all tests?

Do you place the tests exclusively in the unit test or sprinkle them
into the functional ones as well?

Thanks
4bd34a2216dc8bdbf1f017f64e4d59e8?d=identicon&s=25 Kyle Maxwell (Guest)
On 1/14/06, Steve Ross <cwdinfo@gmail.com> wrote:

File_column itself has tests, which you can use as a template for your
own tests.

--
Kyle Maxwell
Chief Technologist