Forum: Ruby Boulder-Denver Ruby Group - January Meeting

671a594c8e50842418749070324bf64c?d=identicon&s=25 mghaught@gmail.com (Guest)
Greetings,

The Boulder-Denver Ruby Group in Colorado will begin meeting monthly
starting this January 26th at 7pm at the Southern Sun Pub & Brewery in
Boulder (directions below).  Our first meeting will be informal and
give us all a chance to meet, hang out and enjoy a nice brew, if you
care for that sort of thing.  One of the things we'll be discussing
beyond Ruby is the format of future meetings.   I'd appreciate an RSVP
for this first meeting if you're likely to come.  It will help in terms
of knowing how much space to 'save'.

Our group's home can be found on the RubyForge, which includes our
mailing list (links below).

Cheers,
Marty Haught

Boulder-Denver Ruby Group News:
http://rubyforge.org/news/?group_id=1241

Mailing List page (to subscribe):
http://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=1241

Directions to Southern Sun:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&ad...
A87f7a014c624587fab0d3d78c5b9c18?d=identicon&s=25 Bil Kleb (Guest)
mghaught@gmail.com wrote:
> Greetings,

Hello

> The Boulder-Denver Ruby Group in Colorado will begin meeting monthly
> starting this January 26th at 7pm at the Southern Sun Pub & Brewery in
> Boulder (directions below).  Our first meeting will be informal and
> give us all a chance to meet, hang out and enjoy a nice brew, if you
> care for that sort of thing.

"first meeting"? I'm confused.

I thought I attended a meeting during the Agile 2005 conference
last summer at that very location?

Regards,
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Bil Kleb wrote:

> "first meeting"? I'm confused.
>
> I thought I attended a meeting during the Agile 2005 conference
> last summer at that very location?

indeed you did bil.  previously it was only beer drinking - we are
moving on
to bigger and better things under marty's watch.

ps.  i will attend but probably only attempt beer drinking.

regards.

-a
9ba4f0796bfae8d2f18e32e17146fb87?d=identicon&s=25 Alex Viggio (Guest)
on 2006-01-18 11:42
If anyone wants -- feel free to post this on the Agile Denver mailing
list. I would, but then I post enough in general so I like to share the
responsibility.

I'm in Boulder and will try to make it -- for the beer of course.