Forum: Ruby on Rails Re: [OT] Where do you find good designers for your RoR, proj

A0ff9d77d6a1e11e5cfa1e5f21750924?d=identicon&s=25 Andrew Otwell (Guest)
> An equally interesting question: Where does one find such for a free
> software project? I have some very interesting ideas in mind. Finding
> talented and enthusiastic developers is reasonably easy. But where does
> one go to find someone with aesthetic skills and some design experience
> (as opposed to a mere understanding of css)? It's not like there's
> nothing in it for designers - being able to say "I did the design for
> such or such successful project" should be worth _something_.

I'm a UI designer lurking on the Rails list, and am reasonably
comfortable in Rails. I've been looking for an open source project to
get involved with to learn more about Rails. If you've got a project in
mind, please get in touch if you'd like to talk about your ideas!

Best,

Andrew