Forum: Ruby Mauricio Fernandez Please Email Me

Sorry to spam this list, but all my attempts to reach Mauricio
Fernandez by email have failed.  If you see this, could you please
send a message I could respond to:

james@grayproductions.net

It is a Ruby related matter, I promise.  :)

James Edward Gray II
19f65b7dca6831edf989224b5ebd3fe0?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
On Wednesday 11 January 2006 04:14 am, James Edward Gray II wrote:
> Sorry to spam this list, but all my attempts to reach Mauricio
> Fernandez by email have failed.  If you see this, could you please
> send a message I could respond to:
>
> james@grayproductions.net
>
> It is a Ruby related matter, I promise.  :)
>
> James Edward Gray II

You could always use IRC to contact him. I'm sure he pops in now and
then in
irc. He is always busy with work.

mfp [n=batsman@177.Red-83-59-9.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net]
ircname  : Mauricio Fernandez
channels : #rpa #debian-ruby #DebConf #rubyconf #pypy
server   : irc.freenode.net [http://freenode.net/]
            : is identified to services
End of WHOIS

If you're on Windows, grab a version of X-Chat. If on unix variant, I
recommend irssi (console) or X-Chat (gui)

Tsume
On Jan 11, 2006, at 1:49 AM, tsumeruby@tsumelabs.com wrote:

> You could always use IRC to contact him. I'm sure he pops in now
> and then in
> irc. He is always busy with work.

I found him.  Thanks for the ideas though.

James Edward Gray II