Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: add blog engine to rails app

87fad4231e8eca031c5864f442aaec4e?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
> There is no 'blog engine' that I'm aware of, but it wouldn't be too
> hard to create a basic one from scratch.... it depends how
> sophisticated you wanted your blog to be. The short answer is that it
> doesn't exist yet because nobody has written it.

.... or because everybody has written it.

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.
F15fdc7cb2e911b3808837f2be244add?d=identicon&s=25 Adam Denenberg (Guest)
im sure everyone has written one, i was just trying not to re-invent
the wheel, and save myself a bunch of coding time (ajax, html pages,
table layout, etc..)

adam