Forum: Ruby PDF library

4b6af5d0df83ff1c3e02cad3f3f9638d?d=identicon&s=25 Chintakrindi Meghanath (Guest)
Hi

Is there any PDF library in ruby, so that I can create, modify and read
the PDF files.

Thanks
Meghanath

Management Dynamics, Inc.

ChintakrindiMeghana@ManagementDynamics.com

Phone: 240.453.6507

Cell: 240.372.6241

www.ManagementDynamics.com

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any
attachments, constitutes proprietary and confidential information of
Management Dynamics, Inc. and is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient or recipients named above. If the
notified that you have received this message in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
918c6daad03c85e51ad1a11f57017947?d=identicon&s=25 Devin Mullins (Guest)
Chintakrindi Meghanath wrote:

>Hi
>
>Is there any PDF library in ruby, so that I can create, modify and read the PDF files.

http://www.google.com/search?q=pdf+ruby
On 06/01/06, Chintakrindi Meghanath
<ChintakrindiMeghana@managementdynamics.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there any PDF library in ruby, so that I can create, modify and read the PDF files.

Yes, no, no. It's called PDF::Writer and sometime this year it will be
getting read/modify capabilities. If I ever get my life back and can
work on PDF::Writer again ;)

-austin
D395d5c492aef7ac1163e39b816fb15d?d=identicon&s=25 Ron Cohen (Guest)
Austin Ziegler wrote:
> work on PDF::Writer again ;)
You mean: Yes, yes, no no ;)