Forum: Ruby on Rails Workshops or groups in Boston?

B6299fbb7a107f0ef0bef9fcd64331fd?d=identicon&s=25 Eric Czarny (Guest)
I have been hearing a lot about workshops and/or groups of Ruby on
Rails users meeting up in numerous cities, but I haven't been too
successful finding any such gatherings or events in Boston. On the
wiki there is a link to a Boston group for Ruby, but the page refuses
to load. Anyone from the Boston area know of anything?

Cheers,
Eric Czarny

eczarny@stonehill.edu
648805ae18e92b7c71e46f3caa23ddc8?d=identicon&s=25 Ed C. (Guest)
+1

I'm in the greater Lowell area, and was wondering the same thing ;)
0a07fa146ce15f35473a17c9e2d5eeb7?d=identicon&s=25 Alan Wilensky (Guest)
Ed C. <defeated2k4@...> writes:

> > to load. Anyone from the Boston area know of anything?

I am trying to start a Rails and Ruby focus group or user group.
Exploring
integrated Rails environments and superhosting systems with two-phase
multidatabase connections. All topics welcome. Will provide food and a
place to
meet.

Alan W.
C172e1c817bc7d3f7196b16c7609640c?d=identicon&s=25 Dan Thompson (Guest)
I also would be interested in Rails groups in Boston.

The boston ruby group has an email list at:

Dan
Ad95c606e1bff7b01c391bda79ebafdb?d=identicon&s=25 Guest (Guest)
on 2006-01-13 21:30
Alan Wilensky wrote:
> Ed C. <defeated2k4@...> writes:
>
>> > to load. Anyone from the Boston area know of anything?
>> >

> I am trying to start a Rails and Ruby focus group or user group.
> Exploring
> integrated Rails environments and superhosting systems with two-phase
> multidatabase connections. All topics welcome. Will provide food and a
> place to
> meet.
>
> Alan W.

Here's a boston ruby group http://boston.rubygroup.org/ Not sure of the
state of this group?

At meetup.com there are some interested in ruby.
http://ruby.meetup.com/lists/us/ma/boston/

I'm interested in a Rails/Ruby group. I'm from greater Lowell area also.

Tom Dyer
tom.dyer@comcast.net