Forum: Ruby on Rails Single stepping from breakpointer?

Aeac27d9f81191536d3c86ee825d71b2?d=identicon&s=25 Don Mc (dmcclean)
on 2006-01-05 20:01
Once I use breakpointer to get into an irb
session, is there a way to single step?

Also, is there a command to resume running?

Thanks,
Don
043efdc2a79afbfec84696f50fd42163?d=identicon&s=25 Onur Turgay (Guest)
exit resumes running. AFAIK there is no equivalent for step.
On 1/5/06, don mc <don.mcclean@gmail.com> wrote:
> Once I use breakpointer to get into an irb
> session, is there a way to single step?
>
> Also, is there a command to resume running?
>
> Thanks,
> Don

Copy that line of code and paste it in yourself :)

Also, if you happen to breakpoint and get stuck in a large or infinite
loop, type exit! to quit the app cold in its tracks.

--
rick
http://techno-weenie.net