Forum: Ruby-Forum.com New skins

B5384da2495dc3a41fc1eb0d7d9a0087?d=identicon&s=25 jschairb (Guest)
on 2006-01-05 16:40
Does anyone know of any other pre-built skins?  I know I can just make
another css sheet but wanted to see what everyone else had.
3a83969376c805ef5b6042191fdb0ff3?d=identicon&s=25 Andreas S. (andreas)
on 2006-01-05 16:49
jschairb wrote:
> Does anyone know of any other pre-built skins?

I don't think there are any. The skin functionality was added in version
0.2, which was released only a few days ago.
B5384da2495dc3a41fc1eb0d7d9a0087?d=identicon&s=25 jschairb (Guest)
on 2006-01-05 17:20
Andreas S. wrote:

> I don't think there are any. The skin functionality was added in version
> 0.2, which was released only a few days ago.

I didn't realize it was released that quickly.  I'm going to make a
couple playing around.  Would you be interested in having them when I'm
completed?
3a83969376c805ef5b6042191fdb0ff3?d=identicon&s=25 Andreas S. (andreas)
on 2006-01-05 17:35
jschairb wrote:
> Andreas S. wrote:
>>
>> I don't think there are any. The skin functionality was added in version
>> 0.2, which was released only a few days ago.
>
> I didn't realize it was released that quickly.  I'm going to make a
> couple playing around.

If you can, please use the recent RForum version from the repository. I
have made some changes to the templates and default stylesheets
(sidebar, forum and topic tables), skins based on 0.2 will probably not
look good with the new version.

> Would you be interested in having them when I'm
> completed?

Definetely!