Forum: Ruby on Rails File_column image validation

Sunder Iyer (Guest)
Hello,
Is it possible to enforce minimum image size and other validations using
file_column? if so does anybody have some examples. I have looked at
Kyle's
file_column extension and I saw that it enforces format's (jpg,pdf etc)
but
nothing for size.

Thanks!
Sunder