Forum: Ruby on Rails Problems with Hieraki 2

E436434a9200a7e1760845c69dab0f43?d=identicon&s=25 Jakub Biczkowski (maksym)
on 2006-01-04 14:36
hi,
I've already set up hieraki2 (database.yml: configured,
schema.mysql.sql: imported). I noticed that there is no user (table
"users" is empty) and I can't login. So what should I do to use
hieraki2? :) The title is "Root | Demo" - Why "demo"?
I tried to create account called "root" using "signup" form.
I've got error:
ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in Account#signup
but now in table "users" I've got root user...

help me :)

Maksym
4f295d5bdebbf607ad32f7ce5036aded?d=identicon&s=25 Muppet Master (muppetmaster)
on 2006-01-10 11:52
Jakub Biczkowski wrote:
> hi,
> I've already set up hieraki2 (database.yml: configured,
> schema.mysql.sql: imported). I noticed that there is no user (table
> "users" is empty) and I can't login. So what should I do to use
> hieraki2? :) The title is "Root | Demo" - Why "demo"?
> I tried to create account called "root" using "signup" form.
> I've got error:
> ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in Account#signup
> but now in table "users" I've got root user...
>
> help me :)
>
> Maksym

I have the exact same question.  I am able to create a new user no
problem, but I am not able to figure out how to obtain 'super user'
rights within the Wiki.  Please help.

MM
E436434a9200a7e1760845c69dab0f43?d=identicon&s=25 Jakub Biczkowski (maksym)
you have to
INSERT INTO acl VALUES (1,1,1,1,1,1)
in the datbase to be superuser.
I noticed that H2 doesnt work properly with IE (javascript error).
I use firefox but many people use IE.

Maksym.

Muppet Master wrote:
> Jakub Biczkowski wrote:
>> hi,
>> I've already set up hieraki2 (database.yml: configured,
>> schema.mysql.sql: imported). I noticed that there is no user (table
>> "users" is empty) and I can't login. So what should I do to use
>> hieraki2? :) The title is "Root | Demo" - Why "demo"?
>> I tried to create account called "root" using "signup" form.
>> I've got error:
>> ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in Account#signup
>> but now in table "users" I've got root user...
>>
>> help me :)
>>
>> Maksym
>
> I have the exact same question.  I am able to create a new user no
> problem, but I am not able to figure out how to obtain 'super user'
> rights within the Wiki.  Please help.
>
> MM
4f295d5bdebbf607ad32f7ce5036aded?d=identicon&s=25 Muppet Master (muppetmaster)
on 2006-01-10 12:43
Jakub Biczkowski wrote:
> Hi,
> you have to
> INSERT INTO acl VALUES (1,1,1,1,1,1)
> in the datbase to be superuser.
> I noticed that H2 doesnt work properly with IE (javascript error).
> I use firefox but many people use IE.
>
> Maksym.

Thanks!  That worked with one more '1' at the endof the insert
statement.  Also, now that I have superuser rights, how do I go about
customizing the Wiki?  In terms of changing the name of 'root', enabling
RSS, etc?
45a1d6c46aee7a0afda843c6184faf75?d=identicon&s=25 Alexander Horn (Guest)
on 2006-02-15 15:37
Muppet Master wrote:
> Jakub Biczkowski wrote:
>> Hi,
>> you have to
>> INSERT INTO acl VALUES (1,1,1,1,1,1)
>> in the datbase to be superuser.
>> I noticed that H2 doesnt work properly with IE (javascript error).
>> I use firefox but many people use IE.
>>
>> Maksym.
>
> Thanks!  That worked with one more '1' at the endof the insert
> statement.  Also, now that I have superuser rights, how do I go about
> customizing the Wiki?  In terms of changing the name of 'root', enabling
> RSS, etc?

You can UPDATE the name of the NODE that has the PARENT_NAME set to '0'.